Friday 2 January 2009

Welcome 2009



Welcome 2009, I hope you all had as much fun ringing the new year in as I did...complete with the hangover to prove it : #

I received some new stamps I`d ordered from PaperForestDesign & had a play with a couple of them...I can only show this one though, as the others are for a swap. This is a quick card I made for my parents` wedding anniversary, I used the "clock woman" from Diva D`Este (isn`t she gorgeous?!), coloured it with chalks, covering the clock face with DM, & adding the corners cut out from paper painted with TwinksH2Os, they loved it :)

On another note, my DD has found a great new use for my Signo gel pens... She did this all herself, & I just had to take a photo (with my phone though, so excuse the quality, or lack there of LOL) I do love her drawings...
BTW, I just read the new theme for this month over at Inkurable Stampers & already I have a couple of ideas (wonders never cease!) & don`t forget to check out SBT50 for their challenges as well. & if you`d like to take part in a journaling stamp swap, head over to Sandie`s blog & sign up, it`s open to overseas swappers as well, & it sounds like she has a little surprise planned ; ) Thanks for popping in, TTFN

3 comments:

Cuchy said...

Qué buena idea la de tu hija. Mucho mejor que un tattoo jajaja.
Suerte que tienes tiempo para jugar con tus sellos nuevos. Me encanta la mujer del reloj.

Lyn S said...

Happy New Year Vicky!!!

Sandie said...

Gidday Vicky, what a clever chook your daughter is - my Tammy just walked in to see her artwork and she said "cool"......great job. I love it - whole less painful than a tatoo I would imagine!!!!

Hey thanks for the plug about the journaling stamp challenge. It's gunna be fun.

Luv Sandie
(oh and great card with your new stamps from Paper Forest Designs too)