Saturday 17 January 2009

No Rest For The Wicked...

I have lots to share, but very little time...isn`t that always the way? Firstly, I`d like to say a big thank you to the ladies who have left comments for my last post, I have passed them on to my gorgeous other half & he`s very happy with himself, though a bit embarrassed that I included it in my blog... On another note, I just (Friday) received a beautiful Christmas card all the way from Spain, from my long-distance cyber-friend Cuchy. I took a photo, but it doesn`t do it justice, there`s so much texture to it, & it was so hard for me to capture it, so just take my word for it !!!



Thank you Cuchy :)

Just before Christmas I also took part in a quick ATC swap hosted by another good cyber-friend, Helen C.
The first one is by Helen C, then Judith B`s, & another one by Helen, followed by a lovely glittery creation by Rachel B, then there`s Jude`s (which has a beautiful embossed b`ground, but is very hard to pick up with the scan, & then we have Peter C`s (also with glittery accents, also hard to see!)
& the last one is mine, created with that beautiful "girl"image from a rubber plate from Paperforestdesign & the postmark is from the Christmas rubber plate from Darkroom Door stamps, the German scrap is from TheStampingQueen...so a very Aussie ATC : )

2 comments:

Lyn S said...

Pretty card, lucky you!

The ATC's all look wonderful too!

Cuchy said...

Por fin! I thought it would be lost in the middle of nowhere... hahaha. Thanks for your kind words Vicky.
By the way, te debo una ATC. Las que has recibido son preciosas y la tuya me encanta, como siempre.
Un beso, cuchy