Friday 1 August 2008

Pinch, Punch, 1st of the Month...


Where has this year gone? Tomorrow is DH`s b`day, & it feels like time has just flown...next thing you know I`ll be talking about the good ol`days LOL, with a rug over my knees & a huge mug of cocoa in my hands LOL.


Well, here`s something I whipped up last night, in between making dinner, baking some yummy choc-chip bikkies, & playing my favourite game of charades with DD. I`d like to thank Maevan for reminding me there was a reason for me to add more stamps to my stash (other than because they are soooo cute LOL), so here it is...
I used the new pad of pp (which I hadn`t realized is self-adhesive) from DCWV, & the set of owl stamps is from Hero Arts, which I got from the Q & C fair the other day, & the images are coloured in with gel pens & watecolour pencils, I hope you like...

2 comments:

Maevan said...

Heehee That's cute! I have this bird thing - I don't like them so I'm not real crazy about the whole bird trend but those owls are cute. And bonus with the adhesive paper

Lyn S said...

Those owls are just so cute Vicky! I knew I should've bought that set too.........I did get the other set you have in your photo though :)

Great card!