Tuesday 26 August 2008


Here`s my entry to this month`s flower theme over at Inkurable Stampers. I stamped the diamond pattern (from a set by Technique Tuesday) onto white card using Marvy Matchables red ink, I then stamped the flowers (from a Clear Expressions by Hampton Art set) using Stazon, cut, & painted them using Twinkls H2Os, & covered them in DM, adding the tiny rhinestones, The torso is an oldie, but favourite of mine from My Stamps, which I stamped, cut out, painted with silver acrylic paint, & added some Embossing powder, & red ink to the edges, the sentiment is one from TSQ (a recent purchase) Off to clean up my messy craft table. I just realized I forgot to let Sarah know I now have a blog...

3 comments:

Sarah Feeney said...

Welcome to blog land Vicky!
Thanks for entering the challenge! It looks great! :)

Maevan said...

The embossing on the torso looks great V.

Cuchy said...

Beautiful card. I'm pretty new to the ATC's world but yours are such inspirational. M.Carmen