Friday 8 August 2008

An Interesting Book

Two posts in the one day, I can`t believe it myself LOL, but I just had to share this book which I`ve just finished reading... The title is "Messages From the Fridge" by Lynn Champion, an Australian motivational speaker, & the concept behind the book is the fact that she shares & explains some of the favourite quotes she displays on her fridge. It seems such a simple concept really, I mean I`m sure I`m not the only one who collects quotes (& if you happen to be a scrapbooker, it`s almost a pre-requisite LOL) Some of those quotes are inspirational, some quirky, some just plain funny, but what really got to me was the fact that she displays hers on the fridge door, to share with everyone in her household, & all who visit as well...What a fantastic idea! One of my favourite quotes from the book is "You teach people how to treat you"...such a simple but powerful message, don`t you think? & I bet you all thought I only read craft-related magazines LOL

No comments: