Wednesday 24 September 2008

What Goes Around...

I`ve been "tagged" by Cuchy, & here are the rules for this one:

1.- Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2.- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog. Some random, some weird.

3.- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4.- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



Here are the 7 facts about me:

1. I can speak, read & write both English & Spanish (though I do tend to forget Spanish words as I don`t use it very often)

2. I can not stand to feel stickiness, either on me, or on surfaces.

3. I`m a big "Doctor Who" fan (new series), I even got a "TARDIS" tin for my b`day from my DH & the boxed DVD set as well, which I have watched more times than I care to share here LOL (Thanks Darling)

4. I drink way too much coffee.

5. I`ve had the same thing for breakfast from my late teens, blackberry jam on toast & coffee.

6. I never thought I would have my own blog...ever.

7. I LOVE Spring, & flowers, even though I suffer from hay fever.



Now, I know the rules say I must tag 7 other people, but I don`t think I can come up with that many, so I`ll just tag Maevan, & hope she won`t mind too much. It is the first week of school holidays in our neck of the woods, so I haven`t been very creative, but on the up side, DD & I have been spending our days together, & talking, which makes a nice change from the "How was school today?" "Good, thanks"conversations LOL. I hope all is well in your part of the world, & as always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments: