Friday 5 September 2008

First LO for the Competition


After a couple of frustrating hours spent swearing profusely under my breath, I finally got the scanner to play nice & scan the LO I`ve just submitted to the SYTYCS competition. They wanted to see hand-cutting of pp, edge distressing, layering, use of white/negative space, texture, non-standard size photos, & clustering. I think I`ve achieved all of the criteria...the only bit I found difficult was the negative space, but I`m happy with how the LO turned out, so if nothing else comes of me taking part in the comp, at least I have one more LO to add to our albums. I almost forgot that SBT50 has their CC on this weekend. Check out their challenges if you`re looking for some inspiration & a bit of fun, thanks for stopping by, & I wish you a great weekend, & a happy father`s day to the father/s in your life. Adios amigos e amigas

3 comments:

Kirsty said...

This looks fabulous! Love the colours you have used:-)

Good luck!

Vicky said...

Thanks Kirsty for your comment & for your good wishes. Are you a blogger too, because I can`t see your profile to visit you...cheers

Maevan said...

You did good V. Especially with the paper cutting, very nice.