Sunday 21 September 2008

Check This Out

Sorry I haven`t put up anything creative in a while, but I`ve come across this blog, & if you have the time, check it out, lots of inspiring storage ideas, & some great craft spaces. & don`t think I`ve been iddle, I have been working on my Inkurable Stampers TH swap, but I can`t share just yet...(unwritten rules of swapping LOL)...but I will share the card I made for Tarisota. It had to be a Thank you card, other than that it was up to you, & I chose to use K&Co pp, Hero Arts clear stamps (owl, which I stamped on shrink plastic,& tree), ribbon & brads. Thanks for visiting, & have a great Sunday wherever you are.

3 comments:

Lyn S said...

Great card Vicky......love the little owl shrinkie!

If you have a lookie at my blog, I have an award for you :)

xxxLyn

Cuchy said...

Brilliant! I love those vibrant colours. M.Carmen

Godelieve said...

Wow, gorgeous card!