Wednesday 17 September 2008

I Like Working with Sketches


Here`s a quick card I made this evening, using Sandie`s sketch over at her blog, thanks Sandie. I used up some pps from my scrap stash...I inked all the edges with red ink to unify the look, & added the computer-generated sentiment, I`m very happy with it. Another thing I`m very happy about is the fact that I found some Tim Holtz stamps yesterday, & they are here with me, all ready for me to play with, all thanks to my CC & a very helpful Karen over at Kasmos Kreationz , so now I too can join in the swap over at Inkurable Stampers TT4N, & thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Cuchy said...

Son unos papeles muy divertidos Vicky. Le van fenomenal al sketch. xxx M.Carmen

Sandie said...

Great job Vicky.........thanks so much for joining in.....luv Sandie