Thursday 2 April 2009

Two Cards to Share...

Yep, two cards to share, & a layout as well. The first card I made a while back, but forgot to share it here...it was for our wedding anniversary (DHs & mine), it`s hard to see in the scan, but I stamped a COLLECTIONS flourish with red ink & clear EP, the wings were stamped with Stazon ink onto holographic paper, & the cb heart is a COLLECTIONS chipboard shape (which you can get from SAID SIMPLY) painted with acrylic paint, stamped with flourish & covered with DM. I`ve used a bit of scrap watercoloured paper as a b`ground (after taking forever to find a "suitable" bit of pp, I saw this bit just sitting there on my craft table, left-over from a previous project LOL) & I think it looks great, don`t you? I`ve used a rub-on (treasure) which was part of a prize from SBT50...
DD has been away with her school camp this week, so it`s given me extra time to play...The second project is a birthday card made for a good friend of ours (Hi Jason) When I saw this stamp over at TSQ, I knew it would be perfect for his card LOL. I`ve layered 3 diff cs pieces, the bottom one has been dry embossed using a CB folder, & the top one has been stamped with Versafine onyx ink, & heat embossed using clear EP. The letters are a mix of COLLECTIONS ( u r )cb, BELLA (h), & COLLECTIONS letter tiles (o w, OLD)
& lastly, here`s my LO for WEEK 9 of the 45 WEEK CHALLENGE over at SBT50 It`s very hard to tell from the scan, but I`ve used the CB swirl embossing folder on the pp, & have gone over the grooves with DM adding some clear beads to the pp. I also used a BELLA cb corner flourish, which I painted & I added some beads to the voids (try sayng that 3 times in a row LOL) These are two of the last photos DH took of our little Cuddles, before she passed away...I thought I would feel sad doing this LO, but it actually made me feel happy, as this was her favourite pose, with her tongue hanging out, & wanting to lick us :) I hope you`re keeping out of mischief, & are busy creating... & If you get a chance, head over to INKURABLE STAMPERS this weekend, it`s their very first year Birthday, & Sarah has lots of FUN STUFF planned, as well as a new theme for the month...Hmmm, better get busy b4 DD comes back from camp LOL. & as always, thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Cuchy said...

Qué trabajadora.
Se ve todo precioso. Y la tarjeta de "U are how old?" es genial!
La página de tu perrito es muy tierna. Seguro que ha sido una buena terapia. Un beso