Tuesday 7 April 2009

Busy Weekend...

A very busy Weekend over at INKURABLE STAMPERS, where SARAH celebrated her challenge blog`s first anniversary with a Cyberstamping weekend full of fun games, a variety of very interesting challenges, & a very busy chatroom...

HERE is a list of the proceedings... & here are my completed stamping challenges:
For the first stamping challenge we had to use a sketch as inspiration...I used BB cs (olive) all other cs & pps are by DCWV, & the stamped granny is by Inkadinkado,, the bracket is by Bella, & the sentiment is computer-generated...


For stamping challenge #2, we were only allowed to use 5 stamps, no more, no less...At first I thought I would have trouble coming up with a project that used 5 stamps...but after I got the idea for the ATC I had trouble holding back!!!!! For this ATC I`ve used some of my favourite images ATM...those "spooks" from STAMPOTIQUE, what can I say, I`m WEIRD : ) as well as an old clear postage stamp from Studio Astarte, & the quote is from an ATC booklet. Speaking of spooks, DH & I watched "Spooks" (the British program) on TV last night...can`t wait for next weeks` episode, clever writing & great acting makes this series one of my faves too; Back to the cyberstamping weekend LOL.




The third stamping challenge I found to be the most trying, not because it was something I`ve NEVER tried b4, but because I found it sooooooo #%$*#$! (insert expletive of choice) difficult to photograph!!!!!! We had to do a TWINCHIE, which is a piece of art in a 2"x 2" size, & had to photograph the project in our hand...maybe I should get a tripod LOL. I ended up doing 2, but entered only the DRD flower one...I scanned the images too, because I had such a hard time with the photography. They do look very cute IRL, & I do prefer this size to inchies (1"x 1"), as being a little bigger, they can accomodate a better variety of stamps & images. I find inchies too restrictive... HERE is a place to check out for inspiration...








All in all a fun weekend...thanks Sarah for the great challenges as well as for the fun games. If you get a chance, go & have a look at all the great entries, lots of great inspiration...Thank you for your visit & I hope you`ve enjoyed your stay as much as I`ve enjoyed your (cyber)company. Until next time, go forth & CREATE 8 )

1 comment:

Cuchy said...

Aunque no he podido participar en el chat, me lo he pasado genial en los challenges. Tus twinchies son fantásticos. Ya te has enganchado? jajaja. Perdona que no traduzca. Me voy al trabajo :(
Un beso, Cuchy