Tuesday 21 April 2009

Happy Mail Day

Yesterday was a very happy mail day for me. Not only did I receive the puzzle pieces I`ve been waiting for from MARIE for THIS swap, but I also took delivery of my prize pack from INKURABLE STAMPERS (a gorgeous UM stamp, an Archival ink pad & a set of slide mailers from CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS) as well as a lovely & very generous RAK from SARAH (just for participating in every challenge since the blog came to be, time flies when you`re having fun, hey!) & one of her beautiful "Thank You" cards.
Here`s my prize pack:



& here`s the RAK from Sarah (thank you so much)



& here`s her beautiful card, it`s hard to see in the scan, but each flower has a little bit of bling...

Next up is the gorgeous swap (sorry about the dodgy photo, I added the 20 cent coin for size reference)

I want to get started on those puzzle pieces asap as there are 10 pieces to alter...but I wanted to show you just how gorgeous the whole thing is, can`t wait to see it all finished...& How cute are those tiny little lady-bugs?????
So there you have it, that should keep me busy for a while LOL, so if I don`t post for a few weeks you`ll know it`s because I`m too busy playing LOL. Thanks for visiting (& for commenting, if you do so) B4N :)

No comments: