Thursday 19 November 2009

Catching Up

A long break in transmission, but now I`m back & trying madly to catch up...I had a bit of a problem with my back, & have been unable to sit (or stand, sleep etc, etc) comfortably for the past couple of weeks, & it has been soooo frustrating! The worst part has been my inability to do anything crafty, hence the title of this post.
I`d just like to share the beautiful returns I received for the "Prague" ATC swap organized by the very talented & generous Rachel, of Darkroom Door stamps.
The top row consists of "Happy Heart" which is my contribution to the swap, next we have Samantha N`s "Life", followed by Robyn W`s "Prague"
In the middle row we have "Enjoy.." by Liesbeth F, "Art" by Vicki B, & "Destiny" by Tracey S, & in the last row we have Teresa A "Fourth", Sandra DeM`s "Praha", & an extra of mine.



These are the returns for the second group of ATCs I sent in...
First one in the top row is "Memories" by yours truly, then "The Journey..." by Godelieve T (StampingMathilda), followed by Robyn W`s "Words Cannot Describe..."
In the middle row we have Judith B`s "Prague", Vicki B`s "Travel..." & Leesa H`s "Snapshot"
& in the last row we have Sarah S`s "Enchanted", Damaris M`s "Praha", & the last one is an extra one of mine.


Thank you ladies for these magnificent works of art, each one is a feast for the eyes, & a springboard for creativity. One of the things I enjoy the most about taking part in ATC swaps is seeing how differently we all interpret the same theme, & the different techniques we all use...
& a BIG thank you must also go to the hostess with the mostest, Rachel, who not only redistributes the ATC cards ( a task I don`t envy at all, I have enough trouble trying to slide my own cards into the ATC sleeves, nevermind trying to do 90 odd!!!!! LOL) but also always includes a gift for those who`ve taken part : )

I`ll be back later, but in the meantime, here`s something I came across a while back which gave me a bit of a giggle...I hope it brightens up your day too ; )
**Support bacteria – they’re the only culture some people have.**
And one most appropiate for me ATM,
**The sooner you fall behind the more time you’ll have to catch up.**
Have a good one & stay in the shade (it`s too hot here in Melbourne!!)

No comments: