Friday 10 October 2008

ATC for Arti.licious


I`ve been busy creating today, & have just finished playing with the nicho, but I`ll have to wait until tomorrow to take some photos... but while I waited for bits & pieces to dry, I did an ATC for Marie`s blog Arti.licious, check out her new blog here. I used a torso stamp by MyStamps (it`s one of the oldest stamps in my collection, & one of my very favourites) as well as a flower stamp from Clear Expressions, & the background stamp is from a red rubber plate (I think I got it from The Stamping Queen) There`s lots of DM, & some embossing powder on the torso, & although it`s hard to tell from the scan, there`s lot`s of layers...I hope Marie likes it, as all the ATCs entered will be auctioned off, with the proceeds going to Womes Cancer Research...A great idea, don`t you think? I`ll be back tomorrow with some photos of the nicho to share, so prepare to be amazed LOL. & just when you thought my winning streak was over, I found out today that my "Happy Birthday" card for the participation challenge over at SBT50 CC won me a G/V from ScrapTherapy, so thank you Jude, & Lee-Anne...So be afraid, be very afraid LOL. B4N, & thanks for visiting me.

No comments: