Sunday 20 February 2011

A Tag for Simon Says...

I decided to join in with this great challenge over at Simon Says Stamp... It's the first time I'm taking part in this, and I almost forgot the due date!!!    But I think I've just made it : )




I've recycled some cardboard, painted with acrylic paint, stamped the TH stamp using royal purple StaZon ink, and the tag was distressed around the edges.        The girl  was stamped twice onto some coloured cs, once with royal purple StaZon ink and then again with rusty brown StaZon ink, I then cut her out and layered her over the top of some spotty ribbon and a bit of cs using some foam tape for added dimention.     The tiny flowers stamp was inked with timber brown StaZon ink, the red flower was cut with a TH Alterations die, and I added the gorgeous wooden button.      As a finishing touch, I added some Ice Stickles (in blueberry ice) .         I really enjoyed playing along with this challenge, and if you get the chance, have a look at all the great entries posted  : )        

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Lovely tag - the brown tones and white paint are great. Love the whole thing! Good job!

Sarah

Terry said...

Hiya Vicky, well your right on time no worries....like your tag a lot, lots of colors and detaills very good job Vicky and thank you for joining us the DT at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs Terry xxx

Nancy said...

Your tag's wonderful!!! Love the dimension - and that girl's one of my absolute fav stamps.

Thank you for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!

Lyn S said...

Fabulous tag Vicky! I love all the texture you used!

Shelly Hickox said...

Your tag is a feast for the eyes! I love all the little details. I just got that stamp set and I love it!

Jen xo said...

absolutely gorgeous, i love it...