Thursday 1 October 2009

Not So Quick Show`n`Tell...

I have 4 LOs & a few cards to share, all from the SBT50 September CC. I wanted to do more, but there`s only so many hours in the day...Still, I`m more than happy with what I did get finished, & as a plus, DD (who`s almost 12 yo) helped me to choose all the photos! (Don`t forget, you can click on the images to view them in more detail) So here it goes:

Challenge #1, LO had to be 90% white & 10% colour, & had to include a cluster of embellishments. & here`s what I came up with...I know I`m a little biased, but she was a gorgeous baby :)


& here`s a close-up of those beautiful velvet flowers & the felt butterfly gifted to me by Sarah a while back, thank you SARAH :) It`s also the very first time I used that measuring tape stamp (I forgot I had it!!!!!!!)

For bonus points we were asked to create a card with the LO`s left-overs, but as I didn`t have any left-overs, I just kept to the same 90% white/10% colour theme, & used one of my Stampotique kids, & the sentiment is a stamp from Catslife Press (both stamps are from HERE)

Challenge #2 was a sketch, & the technique to use was distressing. We also had to use floral everything, as in floral pps, flowers, etc. This was a toughie for me as I`m not overly fond of flowers on LOs, but I did get to use some of the pps & other bits & pieces from the WIOIN kit I won last month.



& here`s the card I made with the left-overs, the "Thank you" stamp is from a Darkroom Door set.



For challenge #3 I had to use a home-made journal tag, use staples or pins, use a mix of alphas for the title, & I had to have a title AND a subtitle...



And here`s the card I made with the left-overs, again, the "Happy Birthday" is a stamp from a DRD set, & the spotty butterfly is from a Bella clear stamp set.

For challenge #5 we had to include an animal/insect embellishment, as well as some doodling.





And again, as I didn`t have any left-overs, I used the doodling on my card.
For challenge #6 we had to create a card, which included bright pp, hand-made flowers (I used a Carl punch), a happy sentiment ( "Enjoy Life"stamp from a DRD set) & a charm.
So there you go, all in all, a pretty productive CyberCrop if I say so myself.
While getting all the links to go on this post, Sarah was busy uploading this month`s theme over at INKURABLE STAMPERS, so if you have a few unused stamps that NEED to be played with, go & check out the "BOXES, BAGS & ENVELOPES" post :)
Stay safe, stay healthy, & don`t forget to play...



No comments: