Saturday 7 February 2009

More ATCs & Some News...

Just yesterday I received my beautiful ATC returns from a couple of swaps I took part in during the Christmas period hosted by Marie over at Said Simply... "Pecan Snowballs" is by Lara W, "Granma`s Punch" is by Leesa H, "Fruit Dip" (with the acrylic bauble) is by Marie S, followed by "Recipe For Christmas Joy" (made up in a concertina style) by Samantha N, then we have "Brandy Cream Sauce" (with its gorgeous envelope) by Jan-Marie, followed by my own 2 ATCs for "Meringue Baskets". I have to say I`m not much of a cook, but I loved the idea of this swap, & needless to say, I loved the ideas everyone has come up with... Thank you Ladies :)


I also took part in Marie`s Artilicious "Doodling Swap" & here`s a scan of those
little beauties...
The first one had no details on the back, but when I find out I will come back & edit the post, "Spread your Wings" is by Leesa H, "Twinkle" is by Samantha N, the third one, "City Sanctuary" is by Nicole F ( & mine was specially picked as I`m the only one who lives in the city LOL), the next two were also missing the details on the back (& I want to know if that boot is a stamp & who makes it !!!! So I shall find out whose ATCs they are (& give a little slap on the wrist LOL) & come back & share. **********The "Flower" ATC was made by Haley (Jan`s daughter), "Happy Halloween"was made by Jan, & the boot was hand-drawn with each ATC having different coloured tights, & "100% Artsy" was Marie`s creation...Beautiful work ladies, & thanks Marie for letting me know...*************
The last one in this swap is the one I made...I had never doodled on an ATC, but I like the way it turned out :)
As for my news, I`ve been kindly asked by Marie to contribute to her ATC blog "Artilicious"... Thank you so very much Marie, it`s a lovely compliment :) So as soon as I get organized enough, I`ll go & post over there. I already have some fun themes in mind...so stay tuned :) but in the meantime for this month, Marie has chosen a black, white & red colour scheme & the theme is romance, so if you`d like to join in this ATC swap, just head over to Artilicious & sign up... & tell her Vicky sent you ; ) As always, thank you for stopping by, & if you`re in Victoria today (where it`s 46.7 ºC) stay cool anyway you can...TT4N

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicky..
Marie here Doodle Atc,
No 1 By Haley (Jan's daughter)
No 5 By JAN ( New to ATC and works so hasn't quiet got it yet.)
No.6 Yes you may slap me is mine i was just so excited to get them altoghether and send to you i forgot the back..
Boot was hand doodled by Jan and each ATC had different coloured witch tights.. Cheers Marie

Cuchy said...

¿cuántas ATCs tienes en tu colección?? madre mía!!!! qué chulas son todas. Me encantan.
Enhorabuena por la contribución a ARtilicious. Can't wait to see what you have in mind :)
Un abrazo, Cuchy