Saturday 14 February 2009

Happy Valentine`s Day

I hope you`ve all remembered it is Valentine`s day today...
I have a couple of people to thank, but I`ll be very quick.
Thank you Barb (& Roy) over at TSQ, I won a G/V from them during the week just for shopping there :) & if you`ve got some stamping needs AND would like to donate to the fire victims, do visit TSQ as they are donating all $$ from sales to this very worthy cause.
I also found out that I was a winner over at Lorri`s Artivity blog, thank you Lorri (& Lorri`s mum for picking me) & you can see the beautiful collage sheet I won here

Thank you ladies, & I wish you both a lovely Valentine`s day & night ; )

1 comment:

Sandie said...

So sad to read the news of your beloved pooch Vicky. Losing a pet is one of the hardest things to get through.
Also keeping your sister in laws in our prayers. So much devistation and sad, sad news.

Hope you are well.

Thinking of you.

Luv Sandie