Saturday 27 August 2011

How Can You Resist?

Have a look HERE to find out more about the technique I used for this card...

And if you'd like to have a play with a new CARD KIT, have a look HERE, such a nice and cheery kit, and just in time for Spring : )

Have you seen THESE?   Don't they look fabulous!!!
And while you're there, don't forget to have a look at all the NEW PRODUCTS that have arrived at CRAFT QUEEN, including DISTRESS INKS!!!! 
There's also new PAPERS! ( and clever Nicole has taken the guess work out of the picture by putting together a bundle of matching ribbons to go with those beautiful papers)
So there you are, lots for you have a look at...enjoy your weekend, and don't forget to CREATE  : )

2 comments:

shirley said...

I can't RESIST looking at your gorgeous card!
Love the blue/brown,ribbons and the sentiment.
Chalk resist one of my fave techniques....I should use it more often!
Your card set is fabulous! Love the cheery colours...bring on Spring!
I have received some yummy paper pads and a few other yummy items from The Craft Queen this week...off to play!

Lyn S said...

Great technique Vicky! Looks fabulous with the Darkroom Door stamps too! I wanted to try this out too, but discovered the only white crayons I have are water based - pooh!