I started by measuring the inside of the pendants and I cut out a few stamped images to fit, as you can see I couldn't stop at just one... I was trying to work out a way that I could change the pendants to suit my mood (and trust me, you don't want to know just how many moods I have!!) when it clicked, I could swap the images around by using some type of magnet, so I had a look through my stash and found some magnet-backed business card blanks, trimmed them to size (one for the inside of the pendant and one for each image, making sure that they "attracted"each other, polarity-wise) My official entry is, of course, this one, in pink, cream, and brown:
Old Fashioned Girl onto some pink cs, and clear-embossed the image, adding brown ink to the edges, and a few pearls...
But I also made these ones: The first image is CI-068 (which may be retired, as I can't find it in the site), stamped onto Distress inks b'ground and with a coat of DM and a sprinkling of tiny rhinestones.
THIS image was stamped onto a prepared domino, overstamped with THIS girl, and given a coat of DM and a tiny flower-shaped rhinestone.
I had so much fun making these, maybe I'll make a few more ; )