Wednesday 13 October 2010

Inkurable Arch # 20




I can't believe we only have another four more arches to go!!!   Where has the year gone, & if that's not scary enough, Christmas is just around the corner!!!!!!!!!!!   Taking a deep breath.....

Anyway, the current theme for the INKURABLE STAMPERS GOTHIC ARCH # 20 is "trains, planes, and  automobiles.        Well, I now know I don't have any train or plane images in my ever-growing stash of stamps, but I do have a few automobiles!   
I started by covering my arch shape with a sheet of pp from a BG 6" paper pad (Indian Summer)  I then stamped the splatter from THIS Darkroom Door set, "art definition" (Victoria's Secret), "A little stop on my art journey" (Catslife Press) and the months stamp is a Hampton Arts 6 foot long stamp set (which I coloured in with a white souffle pen).      I also stamped the "art journey" image onto a puzzle piece die cut, and mounted using foam tape.     I stamped the Darkroom Door car from THIS set onto a scrap of white cs, trimmed closely and mounted to the arch with foam tape, I did the same with the bigger car image (Oxford Impressions)    I added a torn piece of dark green cs to the bottom edge and as a finishing touch, I added  THIS butterfly sequin and the tiny girl image (Collections), and coloured in the images with some pastel pencils...now I'm all caught up again LOL.      Don't forget that this is a year-long challenge, and you can join in at any time.    All the details can be found HERE, with each theme listed HERE.      Happy creating, and thanks for your visit : )
P.S.  My apologies for the scattering of images, Blogger just doesn't like my photos, and always gives me trouble with their placement...

5 comments:

Cuchy said...

I'm not so fan of pink, but your arch looks awesome. I love the text around the edge and the puzzle piece spotlight.

Sarah Feeney said...

This is fabulous Vicky! OMG I must get a move on and catch up myself! LOL!!

emilia said...

:) Great arch! I am impressed with the long stamped image and the coloring with white souffle pen!

Sasha Holloway said...

pretty flippin awesome wow .. love it

Night Owl Designs said...

Hi Vicky!
Thanks for visiting my blog and taking the time to comment.You have some beautiful work here; love the arches :-)