Saturday 9 October 2010

Inkurable Arch # 19

This is my interpretation for the current INKURABLE STAMPERS GOTHIC ARCH #19, the theme being "All about Me".
I had a lot of trouble trying to narrow down all the stamps I wanted to use, but in the end I thought these were the ones that more closely represented me, my love of ATC's, my love of colour, and my weird sense of humour : )
I began by sponging on different inks onto the plain white arch shape and edging the arch with some KG, I then stamped the flourish (by Autumn Leaves) and coloured it in with my white Souffle pen.    I then stamped the "ATC Evidence of Artistic Life" by Catslife Press, "Artist Trading Card" by Darkroom Door, and "Right Now" by Kaiser, onto a scrap of wc paper, which I then trimmed with a Sissix Alterations die, and edged with some tumbled glass Distress ink.
I then added a bit of ribbon (one of my favourite ribbons, from CRAFT QUEEN), Collections Tiny letter tiles, and a Collections cb heart (coloured with a red Sharpie, covered with KG, and stuck on with foam tape)


I stamped the ART Doll (source unknown),  Original Artwork (Catslife Press), and 100% Mail Art (Time to Stamp) onto wc paper, mounting the images to the arch using foam tape.
The ric rac is from CRAFT QUEEN, the tiny paper flower is Prima, the tiny cb heart is from Collections, and I just  had to add the girl's "glasses", which are punchies.
I'm  really enjoying this great year-long challenge, and you can join in at any time, just visit the Flickr page for all the details, and while you're there, make sure you have a look at the fantastic gallery, there's still 5 more arches/themes to go, and I can't wait to see them all together!!!!
I hope the school holidays treated you well, for us, it went too quickly!   Thanks for visiting my palace, and I hope I have inspired you to use your stash, happy crafting, and see you again soon  : )






5 comments:

Godelieve said...

Wow Vicky, this looks wonderful!! Lots of creativity here, must be YOU to :)

shirley henry said...

I agree with Godelieve.
Lots of wonderful details...you are very creative!
You even have our fave color...purple in there! LOL!stst

shirley henry said...

I don`t know how those extra letters got in there on my last comment.

Fiona said...

Gorgeous work Vicky :)

Liz Weber said...

Wowzers Vicky this is amazing, all the work you put into it was worth the effort. It's incredibly creative and unique. I loved looking at all the different elements.