Monday 6 September 2010

Happy Everything...




I have been so busy lately that I haven't had much of a chance to play along with the Stampotique blog challenges, but I found a bit of time this past weekend (in between creating a couple of cards for Father's day) Gibi is my newest acquisition, so I just had to ink her up for this fun challenge. I've used some DCWV pp, a tag edged with distress ink (& trimmed with a flower eyelet, a bunch of which I had forgotten I had!!!) , some letter stickers & a tiny heart button. The image was coloured in with wc pencils, & the card was framed using some gel pens (purple & white) There's still a little bit of time left to take part in the challenge... :)

8 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Very cute, I like variety of color to it as well as the outlining of the card. Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designer's Challenge!

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is gorgeous.
Fantastic card. Love it.

Willy said...

What a fabulous and colourful card! Thanks for joining us at Stampotique Designers Challenge.

Kaz said...

Fab card, I love the zigzag paper and Gibi looks great. Thanks for joining us at SDC x

Lyn S said...

Fantastic image and beautifully coloured Vicky! Love the zigzag pp!

Unknown said...

What a super card!

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW! LOVE the colors! Such cool sigsag paper and your coloring is fab! xxD

Kim said...

I just love your card, the colours are so bright and cheery, makes me smile! Thanks for joining us over at Stampotique!
:)
Kim