Monday, 6 September 2010

Gothic Arch #13

For my arch I started by painting the arch shape with a combination of bronze & viridian acrylic paints, I then added the torn-edged strip of card which I had stamped & heat-embossed using the script stamp (from THIS DD set) I also stamped & clear-embossed the word (from the same set) The Stampendous image was stamped, using black Archival ink, onto cs which I had been dabbed with different coloured Marvy inks. I added a little ds ribbon, & stuck the image on top using ds foam tape...
Now to catch up with numbers 14, 15, 16 & 17!!!!! LOL, Just like Melbourne weather, when it rains, it POURS!!
If you get the chance, have a look at all the Gothic arches in the Flickr group, lots of great inspiration, thanks for the visit & see you soon :) Off to load mine now :)


Lyn S said...

Gorgeous! Love the cut-out images, great inking!

Stampendous said...

Very nice! Love the arch shape!