Sunday 21 December 2008

As Promised...


Here is the card I meant to upload last night, only I got talked into watching a DVD instead LOL, it`s challenge # 2 in the 12 Days of Christmas competition over at SBT50, & it was a colour challenge. We were only allowed to use the colours pink, lime green, & chocolate, & had a choise of either a LO or a card...I went with the card, but I really liked the combination of colours so I`ll be using it on a LO as well (it`s in my To Do list)
& for all the crafters out there hoping for a visit from Santa...I have a poem for you (originally sent to me by Mary W. a member in one of my yahoo groups), & we don`t know who wrote it...but I thought it was funny & wanted to share, so here it is.
#########################################
Twas the night before Christmas, I'm glued to the tree.
I'm wondering what Santa has brought just for me.
Could it be cardstock or chipboard or lace?
Or a Cricut, I said, with a smile on my face.
And that's when I heard him."Hi Santa, " I said.
"You know....good little girlsshould be in their beds."
"I know I should Santa,and now I've got caught.
But I was just so excitedTo see what you brought."
"Well, let's take a look in this room where you work.
He shook his head quickly,And left with a jerk.
I heard him exclaim as he put it in gear.
"You've got enough crap,I'll see you next year"
#########################################
Before I forget, earlier in the week I received a lovely Christmas card from a cyber friend & tried scanning it, but it`s hard to see all the detail, so I`ll just link back to her blog, where she has a couple of great photos of it...but I tell you, this card IRL is just BEAUTIFUL, thank you so much Lyn : )
Now back to tidying my craft area, so Santa doesn`t get a shock!!!

4 comments:

Lyn S said...

Wow, those colours are really vibrant together, great card Vicky!

Glad you got my card allright..hope it survived the postal system OK!

Cuchy said...

Una combinación de colores preciosa, Vicky
Aprovecho para desearte unas Felices Navidades y todo lo mejor para el nuevo año.
Un beso muy fuerte. Merry Christmas and all the best for the upcoming year to you and your family.

pepacht said...

!Que trabajos mas preciosos tienes!,con tu permiso pasaré a menudo a visitarte

Robledo Ruiz said...

Graias a mis amigas,Cuchy y Pepa te he conocido, me gusta tu trabajo.Besos