Firstly, check out my Nicho entry over at Inkurable Stampers, & let me know what you think...
Secondly, Sara has kindly (!) tagged me LOL, so now I have to share 6 things about me that you may not know already...
1. I`m terrified of spiders.
2. I`m one of those annoying people that are calm, cool & collected under pressure (unless there`s a spider in the room!)
3. I`m a perfectionist, & this is constantly brought home to me by my DD who tells me I`d get a lot more work done if I wasn`t sooo pedantic about every little thing : )
4. The only house I`ve ever felt that I could just move right in & NOT change a single thing is Gaudi`s beautiful Casa Batllo in Barcelona.
5. I actually enjoy ironing, I find it very relaxing.
6. I cried the first time I saw the Eiffel Tower IRL.
So now I`ll tag 3 bloggers, & see what happens LOL. I think I`ll choose Lyn, Maevan & Cuchy as I`d like to know a little more about them...& while you`re blog-hopping, have a look at Lyn`s brad placement tutorial, what a clever idea.
Thirdly, I had a great time on Sunday. Where did I go, & what did I do? Well, Paperific was on this past weekend, & although the venue was in the Melbourne showgrounds (which is all the way across town for me) I still managed to go. I even managed to do a couple of "make & takes". I don`t know about everyone else who happened to attend, but I felt as though it`s gone back to being a great papercrafters destination. On previous shows I found the whole thing was being taken over by scrapbooking (I like scrapping too, but the reason Paperific works so well is the mix of exhibitors JMHO)
So, I did the Collections "m&t" with the lovely Jen Crossly using some of their great chipboard stuff (I was just in time, as after I got there they were not doing any more, as it was nearing closing time)
& I finally managed to do a "m&t" at the PipeDreamInk stand, as every previous show they`ve been way too busy, or I`ve rolled up too late...but not this time. I took in a great demo by Niamh, who showed us what can be done with Fantasy film & opals, she makes it look sooo easy LOL. Sue did the "m&t" which was a butterfly cb shape, inked & stamped with Stazon, & covered with 3 coats of clear opals, it looks great, if I say so myself LOL.
I`ll be back later with some pics of the lovelies I purchased at the show & a couple of other things...