Friday 24 October 2008

A Few Things to Share

Let me start by saying a big thank you to those of you who`ve kindly taken the time to leave comments both here & at Inkurable Stampers regarding my nicho entry...It`s fun to see how differently we`ve all interpreted the same theme, working with the same basic canvas. Thank you Sarah for allowing me to be part of this challenge, & thank you also to Joyce of PaperForestDesign for making the nichos available for us to play with (have a look at all the different shapes PFD carries). If, like me, you`ve never worked on a mixed-media project before, I can highly recommend these cute little nichos, as they are a great size to get your feet wet, not too overwelming for the beginner, but still a lot of fun for a more experienced crafter, I`m sure.
On another note, as I mentioned on the previous post, I attended Paperific last Sunday, & came home with some great stamping goods as well as other bits & pieces...So here is a photo, (especially for Cuchy LOL)

Sorry about the dodgy photo, but I took a few & this one`s the best one. So, Monday morning I was happily looking at my brand new purchases, & thinking , where am I going to store (read HIDE) them LOL, when I heard the postman outside & so went to investigate, to find some happy mail. More stamps, would you believe; Thank you Sarah from Inkurable Stampers (again), she`d sent me the Crafty Individual pack I won last month (yes, go ahead, I`d be jealous too LOL) So now I have all these new toys to play with... where do I begin LOL.
Before I forget here`s a beautiful card I received from Sarah with my prize pack.
& in case YOU need some stamps, don`t forget The Stamping Queen is having a birthday sale... As always, thank you for stopping by & next time I will have someting creative to share, more than likely something involving STAMPS!!!! ; )

6 comments:

Jen Crossley said...

OH Love the look of your new purchases now go forth and play girl LOL
Jen

Cuchy said...

jajaja, ya tienes con qué jugar. Los sellos vintage y los de Tim Holtz me encantan. La tarjeta de Sarah es preciosa. Yo estoy esperando mi regalito de The Stamping Queen. Ya me dijeron que salió la semana pasada de Australia. No creo que tarde demasiado ya.
Otra cosa, por fin pude contestar a tu "Tag". Esta semana no he parado y no he tenido un momento. si te pasas por mi blog, conocerás unas cuantas cosas más de mí.
Un beso, Cuchy

Sarah Feeney said...

Aww thanks for showing my card Vicky! :) Can you believe that the paper I used for that one was from the inside of an envelope?
Looks like you got some great goodies at Paperific! Have fun playing!

Cuchy said...

Jaja Vicky. Si que nos parecemos. Pero te gano ;) tu llevas 22 años con tu dh, pero yo desde que yo tenía 16 y eso son.... 24 años (jajaja ya sabes cuántos años tengo). Un beso

Anonymous said...

yep Vicky i checked out the nichos and i thought yours was he best. I realise the theme was halloween, but the others were gross. What has happened to th fun humour of halloween. well donemost impressed
Said Simply

Sandie said...

Gidday Vicky, looks like you had fun at paperific. Enjoy creating with them.

Luv Sandie