Sunday 19 August 2012

Hello There...

It's been a while, but today I have a few photos to share...Firstly, a couple of ATCs (Artist Trading Cards)




And a couple of cards made for Craft Queen using a new favourite of mine (and I'm sure I'm not the only one collecting these little spools of goodness), washi tape.






The last photo is just a sneak, as Nicole hasn't shown the card in her blog yet...
I hope you are having a happy Sunday, it's cold and grey here, but great weather for crafting, don't you think?         Now I'm off to finish a couple of ATC swaps, enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you for visiting me : )




2 comments:

shirley said...

Hey friend! Long time no see.
Fabulous creations as usual!
I love washi tapes...I have an addiction to them...ALMOST as bad as my rubber stamps addiction...

Jen xo said...

you have been productive, they look wonderful....loving washi tape too, i got some nice ones from the stitches show...