Friday 22 June 2012

And a Tray

I know, two posts in the one day!!   Blogger is playing nice so I thought I'd share one more project...You'll have to excuse the bad photo, I had to use the flash and only had time to take the one photo...the tray (and a new card kit) had to be posted asap : )   



I've used lots of Collections papers and chipboard, the leaves have been covered with hand-dyed muslin (using GM).    The tray was dry-brushed with gold acrylic paint and rubbed with Distress ink (Vintage Photo) If you happen to have gone to the Craft shows in Brisbane or Sydney, you may have seen it at the Craft Queen stand recently...   Enjoy your day, whatever you may be doing, and thank you for visiting me : )

2 comments:

Lyn S said...

Oh wow, this is totally gorgeous Vicky!

BTW, Happy Birthday!! Hope you're having a great day!

shirley said...

Thanks for reminding me I have one of these! Love how you have coloured the frame :)