Monday 13 June 2011

Vintage With a Heart...

 The current theme over at Crafty Individuals new challenge blog is "Vintage with a Heart" so I couldn't wait to join in this month and try out my brand new stamp plate (which I got to choose after being one of very lucky five winners of last month's theme "Free as a Bird")    
Here is my entry for this month...I remembered I had a couple of shadow boxes waiting to be altered, so I started by painting the box with a coat of teal acrylic paint, then adding some burnt umber to the edges.    I then stamped the following images: CI 190 , CI 189 , and CI 306 using black Versafine ink, coloured the images with wc pencils, added some KG here and there, trimmed the images to size and stuck them into the cavities.   I then stamped and heat-embossed the corset images, trimmed and stuck them down using some foam tape for added dimention.    I then went through my stash of ch and found the tiny heart, which I covered with some GMed gause, and then added the tiny buttons...the word is from a Collections sheet.  I hope you like my interpretation : )        Here are some photos:





Thanks for visiting my palace, and for the lovely comments some of you leave for me, I really appreciate them : )

4 comments:

laury55 said...

love this...great stamping

Jean Hardy said...

Love the rich colours - fantastic! Jean

jo said...

This is just lovely! The colours you've used are fab!

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Amazing colours.
Wishes
Lynne