Saturday 11 December 2010

All Done...

View from the Top

Wooden Beads and Leather Cord


Back Cover

Front Cover
My INKURABLE STAMPERS Gothic arch book is finally finished, though as I took the photos I thought "I really should add the actual themes to each page...", but I'll see how I feel about that idea in a few more days LOL.      I used some A4 sized acetate sheets folded in half, and stuck all 24 arches using ds tape.     The leather cord and wooden beads started life as a belt (I pulled it apart ages ago, and had it stashed away waiting for the right project!)           For the front cover, I cut away a window from the orange cs, and layered that over a clear acetate sheet, stamping the words using black StaZon ink, and painting the reverse side with acrylic paint.   I also added some black German scrap.     Don't forget, you still have time to take part (arches are due by the end of this month)     For all the themes and information check THIS post in Flickr, or THIS POST in the INKURABLE STAMPERS blog  
I have really enjoyed this year-long challenge, and it has made me get reacquainted with some long lost images, which is always good, right?     
There is also the regular challenge at INKURABLE STAMPERS, which this month is "one layer wonders", so if you have the time, why not give it a go  : )     Thanks for your visit, and I hope your Christmas preparations are going well, not long now until Santa comes to town!

7 comments:

Cuchy said...

Stunning work Vicky
It must be soooo good to see the whole progress.
Beautiful!

Jen xo said...

thids is wonderful vicki, how pleased you must be to have it all finshed! the acetate is a great idea...

Sarah Feeney said...

WOW! This is awesome Vicky! It looks fantastic!

Lyn S said...

Wow, this looks amazing Vicky! What a great way to display all your arches!

Godelieve said...

FABULOUS!!!!

Mim said...

Very neat Vicky. Love the beads, fantastic idea to use them as spacers between the pages too. What a treasure indeed!

laury55 said...

wonderful...love the binding of all your arches