Monday 15 November 2010

Christmas Card(s)...




My first Christmas card for the year...and it's also my entry to this month's shabby chic theme over at INKURABLE STAMPERS.    I wanted to do all of my Christmas cards at once, but as it's always the case, real life has other plans for me LOL, but at least I got to try out a technique which I don't think I've ever tried before.    Can you tell what it is?     Kiss stamping!    I wanted to use THIS Darkroom Door set of stamps, but I wanted to get a different look, so I thought I'd try out the deer image combined with THIS b'ground stamp, some white cs, and some Brilliance ink (coffee bean) and I'm very happy with how it turned out : )
I also used some white bias binding (dyed with some GM), some KG (on the antlers and the string) cotton string, and a TH Alterations die.    Now I just have to work out a quick way to make a few more of them...

1 comment:

Lyn S said...

Wonderful card Vicky! The kiss stamping turned out beautifully!