Friday 14 May 2010

Mail Art Fun



These were my contribution to Rachel's call for mail art using DARKROOM DOOR products for a display at the SIA show (Have a look HERE for more photos of their booth)
Anyone who's ever received any mail from me knows I love to decorate my envelopes...I figure it's so much nicer to receive a little happy mail (as opposed to plain bills!)







I already had most of the masks cut out, so it didn't take long to do (I keep all the masks in the tins with the stamps so I don't loose them)



I'm glad to see they all made it in one piece, & I hope the posties had a nice time delivering them too :)












Lots of stamping, lots of masking, lots of messy goodness on my craft table, & plenty of ink on my fingers LOL.
This also happens to be this month's great theme over at INKURABLE STAMPERS, so why not join in & have some fun with your stamps...







3 comments:

Gio said...

yor mail art is so inspirational!!

Lyn S said...

Wowzer! These are just amazing Vicky! Well done!

Cuchy said...

IMPRESIONANTE!!!