Friday 8 May 2009

A Quick Share...

There`s a CC happenning right now over at SBT50, with lots of fun challenges & some great inspiration for scrappers...It actually started on wednesday, & most (but not all) of the challenges are related to mother`s day (gee, I wonder why LOL) Anyway, I`ve completed 2 of the challenges so far & here they are:

For the first LO, we had to scraplift a LO...In all my years scrapping I`ve never scraplifted a LO before, so for me this was a great (& scary) challenge, but I`m very happy with the results.



For the next challenge (which is actually challenge #3 in the forum) I had to use rub-ons (not something I normally use LOL) flowers, & stamps. Now stamps I use all the time, but for some reason I don`t use them as much as I should on my LOs, & I nearly forgot to use them for this challenge LOL. Can you see the beautiful rub-ons? They were part of a prize I got from SBT50 for one of my LOs, & the chipboard letters are also a gift (just for being a newsletter recipient, how cool is that!) The big plus with this CC is that we have until May 20th to upload the finished LOs to the gallery...& there`s heaps of great prizes up for grabs, & if nothing else, you`ll at least end up with some great LOs to add to your albums, so go check it out HERE.

I`m also trying to take part in Sandie`s Alphabet Soup challenge, & did this card using one of her fab daisies (thanks Sandie), & I know it`s a bit hard to see, but I`ve also used some tiny little rhinestones which were given to me by MARIE (thanks muchly) Speaking of Marie, she`s running a great Card Bootcamp, & you can be in the running to win a $50 gift voucher if you complete all the tasks set by Marie, go & check it out HERE, you know you want to LOL...

Ooh, & one more for the road...this LO is for the 30 Weeks to Christmas challege over at SBT50...For week #1 we had to use "spots, dots & doodling", so I used the photos we took at COMO House & Garden in April.
One more thing before I go, a big Thank you to the ladies who took part in last months`challenge over at INKURABLE STAMPERS & who voted for my little house (There were so many beautiful entries, I didn`t think I stood a chance!) But there were 6 winning entries, & mine was one of them, thank you ladies & thank you Sarah, for running such an inspirational blog.
Now this is for one of Marie`s challenges over at PERNICKETY:
"With each passing birthday
& amid new urges,
They are not called hot flashes
They are now power surges..."
& on that note I thank you for sticking around, & I wish you a lovely & happy mother`s day on sunday, & if you`re not a mum, you can still practice ; )

1 comment:

Lyn S said...

Wow, you have been very busy Vicky! Just love the first layout!

Hope you had a great Mother's Day too!